Original topic:

M52 5G Green and Pink Lines on Screen

(Topic created on: 12-30-2023 12:23 AM)
Veryna
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Since 2 months now, my Samsung Galaxy M52 5G has been getting green and pink lines on the screen. As of today there are 13 lines at full brightness. It's draining out my battery rapidly and I'm also unable to read anything on one side of my phone. I went to the Samsung Service Center today and they said I will have to change the display and post ₹7700/- for it as the phone is out of warranty. The customer service said that Samsung isn't taking responsibility though this is an issue with the model M52 and almost all users face it after the software update. I need a free replacement from Samsung, because I have taken the best of my phone in the last year, but unfortunately I had to encounter this issue which proves that Samsung products are no reliable. I'm utterly disappointed with Samsung and urge all of you to switch to more reliable brands that value their customers. 
18 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
My dear complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue, then go to service center for replace/repair it's free of cost. Thanks.
captain123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have raised a job sheet and have also done this three times, they are saying to pay the money for the display. What to do now?
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
My dear please complaint again n again on same chanel also send a mail to Samsung India. Thanks.
0 Likes
Veryna
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Exactly the same with me. I hate Samsung, this has been the worst experience for me. IMG-20231228-WA0020_1000101215_1703762812.jpg
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, you have already visited the service center we would request you to kindly share the job sheet number on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send). So it will be helpful for us to resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Veryna
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I do not have any job sheet number.
0 Likes
iamshubham
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Not buying samsung again