Original topic:

M34 does not chrge at all when connected

(Topic created on: a week ago)
Sujin007
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
After the recent update to UI 6.1, my Samsung Galaxy M34 is showing many faults. One of them being that it does not get charge at all when connected to plug. Sometimes it do charge but sometimes not. I have tested my chrger with other phones and it works fine.
7 Comments
krakensaur
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I got the option to update to UI 6.1, should I? My phones from the A series
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Kindly reset factory data with backup then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Sujin007
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Can you please provide the steps? I don't want to lose any data.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Before reset factory data take a backup to SD card through Smart Switch. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps.

Check connectivity & charger functionality: Please check whether the charger cable and adapter are fixed well. Remove the charging cable and reconnect with the mobile phone properly.

Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.
Note: Kindly open Device Care from Settings > Battery > Please tap on 3dots (more option) at the top right-hand side > Please select settings> Enable fast cable charging.

Kindly disable the battery protection mode( if enabled).

Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. Charge the device in switch-off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

Please check the back panel of your device's physical condition (Bulge, Swelling, or visible damage).

If the physical condition is not good: Request you to turn off the device immediately and please do not try to charge or tamper with the battery also request you to visit the service center immediately.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs, please register your concern in the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
I am also facing same problem fast charging doesn't charge my phone
0 Likes