Original topic:

M31S Issues

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 05:29 PM)
Samsung_BsyeDCJ
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Hello All,

I'd like to open a discussion on the M31s facing multiple issues with regards to its day to day usage.

My Girlfriend bought the phone from Amazon yesterday, it got delivered today, 5th October 2020, and unfortunately, there is no return policy now.

There was a Network issue, 4G didn't enable, Battery wasn't FAST CHARGING, Apps took an extreme amount of time to download, heats up while charging even WHEN IT'S SWITCHED OFF, and all of this with the phone just being removed from the box piece itself.

I suggested the phone to her even though she was hesitating to buy Samsung Phones, and Coz I use the Note 10 plus I thought it would be a good idea to buy a Samsung phone as the 2 of us would have the same brand phones. Now I feel her choice of buying the RedMi Note 9 Pro Max would have been a better choice than this phone and I feel extremely guilty about it as well.

Is it an update issue or are these things going to be fixed anytime soon? I'd like the Samsung Customer Service to reply to this not with a Pre made Message but a proper Response to this.

0 Likes
4 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
There is no return policy but you can request for replacement.
If replacement phone still has same issues then in many cases they do take it return and process refund.

Try your luck.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
here no issue in my m31s .. because I allaways flash firmware or install software via smart switch and pc which is proc3ss for samsung devices.... samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company hence if someone simply update software via mobile data or wifi then anything mysterious can happened
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
DaljeetGandhi
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
This WIFI issue for Samsung can be against their market share, as we are always sharing the correct picture of Samsung issues and my friends have refused to buy the Samsung for same reason. This can be a chain reaction....hope Samsung will understand it and resolve it.
and also stop giving **bleep** suggestions to users like factory reset, check setting and go to Samsung store as this is the issue with all Samsung m series phones.

hope quick software update would resolve the issue, else future is complete dark for Samsung.

Best regards
0 Likes