Original topic:

M31S Buzzing sound using wired earphones

(Topic created on: 10-18-2020 04:15 AM)
Ashi21
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi.. on 17 October..M31S was delivered to me through amazon. There is some buzzing noise whenever i connect wired earphones in M31s while listening to any music or attending call through earphones I have tried different pair of earphones but this buzzing irritating sound is still there. I also tried to connect the same set of earphones in another samsung mobile of J series however the issue of buzzing is not there. Also..Have seen that many people on samsung community page are reporting this error.. Could you please help me..whether this is a manufacturing defect? Should i go for return or replacement of the mobile set.. or should visit service center. 
36 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
This is an issue with all M31s devices, including mine, please wait for a software update to fix it because it was fixed to some extent after the september security patch.
Ashi21
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks for the reply... But i just bought the phone.. and the buzzing sound is very loud and easily noticeable..
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Which securiry patch are you on?
0 Likes
Ashi21
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
1 September
0 Likes
Pritish30
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hi, I have also purchased Samsung M31s yesterday and found same issue. There is noise in background when you watch any videos on youtube etc. Also when you increase or decrease sound by side keys.

I updated phone to September patch still issue is there. I hope they can fix this through software update. Otherwise what should we do?

0 Likes
Ashi21
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i think we should go for return ??
0 Likes
Pritish30
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I read other comments that replacement model also having same issue. Maybe all m31s having same issue.

Though on my old headphones this noise is not noticeable. 

I am really confused what to do..

Ashzbro
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
its common in galaxy m31s . I am also using this. let's look for October update. I think the problem will get solved
Ashi21
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
do u mean it is a software problem??
0 Likes