Original topic:

M31 not charging

(Topic created on: 05-14-2021 11:34 AM)
XAVIER05
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
My m31 was working perfectly till 2 days back. After that while connecting usb, it shows usb device connected, and it disconnected instantly. But charging was normal. From this morning my m31 is not getting charged. I ' ve checked adapter and cable with Samsung A21, it is working perfectly. Here lock down is going on.Remaining battery is 25. My battery is about to die. I don't know what to do.
6 Comments
BANKCHOR
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Restart the phone, and give break to your phone
0 Likes
XAVIER05
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I tried many times, but no change.
0 Likes
BANKCHOR
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Then go to service center ,only they can do something, or may be it will solve automatic,
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Hey check the charging port and try to clean it with tooth pick and do an outward motion to clean it if any gunk is present there..
While the device is powered off and then charge.
0 Likes
NIRMALAXAVIER
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I tried all the methods.but the problem still exist. I tried to charge if with powerbank, it shows the charging symbol but not increasing the %.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes