Original topic:

M31 boot stuck fixing method

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 01:04 PM)
_007
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

This post is only for M31 users who are facing boot stuck issue. This procedure will clean install firmware in phone and would make the device working again.

Things required- Computer>  Samsung USB drivers installed in it, Odin tool in PC,A working Samsung USB cable and Official Stock Firmware.

1)Firstly download M31 official stock firmware from the given link (This is the previous firmware of M31, so you won't face any issue in this firmware)-

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-m31/firmware/SM-M315F/INS/download/M315FXXU1ATB7/321291/

(Create a free account in sammobile.com and login, You can also pay for a premium membership if you want to increase download speeds)

2)Download Odin tool from same link from where you're  downloading firmware>Install Odin.

3)Extract the firmware files with an archive tool.>You should get 5 files: AP , BL , CP , CSC_ , HOME_CSC_

4)Add each file to its respective field in Odin.Note that if you want to keep your old data than add HOME_CSC_ file And if you want to do a clean install than add CSC_

(Don't mess with any other settings in Odin tool)

5)Boot phone to download mode-(I'm guessing that your phone is already in download mode so you don't need to make any changes in phone.)

7)Install Samsung USB drivers from this site on your PC-https://developer.samsung.com/mobile/android-usb-driver.html >Connect phone to PC.>Odin should detect your phone and a blue box will appear with COM port number in it.

8)Click Start button and wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN box.>Your phone will take some time to fully boot after this procedure.

If anyone need any help regarding this issue then comment down below.

Nicksonsiji
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

@Ashikpk-  were u successful in getting the phone back

Ashikpk
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
no not yet..
Sukesh_cv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Sir ,

CSC files and home CSC both. Files are required to add ? Which files is to be added in user data ?pls help

0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Don't add both files.

Add CSC-If you want to do a clean install of firmware.(deletes all user data)

Add HOME CSC-If you want to keep your old data in phone.

Shivam27
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hey samsung  I buy m31 5 days ago and it stucks on  logo  should I trust your services I don't  have any pc just do one thing solve this problem with any update  I'm not going to buy samsung from now on this is what you expect  from a reputed company. 

0 Likes
Rohithkumar1
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M

I am sticking with this problem please solve to me number is 9515536330

0 Likes
anand5951
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
iam facing issue when iam connecting phone through USB to my car audio system .it showing t.cn/RQFeuls error .kindly help me out with this
0 Likes
anand5951
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
this was the error iam getting after connecting

Screenshot_20210113-214924_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Nanjegowda
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

i have completed the above topic but still the phone is not geeting restarted plz send further step to my mail

0 Likes
PramayWankhade
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

what about my internal storage data ?

0 Likes