Original topic:

M31 No sound, very fast videos, no help from Samsun

(Topic created on: 07-14-2020 09:06 PM)
AKat
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

I have been struggling to get this phone to work for more than last 3 months . Wasted many hours with Samsung Tech Support,  who were no support at all (ref num. 2271239571). After many times of factory reset suggestions, I gave up. 

After lock down was lifted i went to Samsung shop in parel, who saw the phone in my hand and asked me to go to the repair centre. Locared the Repair center, only to be told they are not accepting anything (or even speaking to customers) till beginning of July. 

Then i read that some update of Samsung had caused the phones to be bricked, there was a new patch which would help. So I decided to try my luck again, only to waste more time in transferring data to M31 and then switching back in frustration to my old phone. 

I am willing to donate this instrument to Samsung for their R&D and organ transplant,  if it helps another poor soul like me. 

0 Likes
10 Comments
Samsung_WOy7LGQ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hi, Any luck so far? My phone also had the same issue. I had given it to repair center and got it fixed and then after 2 weeks faced the same issue.

0 Likes