Original topic:

M31 No sound, very fast videos, no help from Samsun

(Topic created on: 07-14-2020 09:06 PM)
AKat
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

I have been struggling to get this phone to work for more than last 3 months . Wasted many hours with Samsung Tech Support,  who were no support at all (ref num. 2271239571). After many times of factory reset suggestions, I gave up. 

After lock down was lifted i went to Samsung shop in parel, who saw the phone in my hand and asked me to go to the repair centre. Locared the Repair center, only to be told they are not accepting anything (or even speaking to customers) till beginning of July. 

Then i read that some update of Samsung had caused the phones to be bricked, there was a new patch which would help. So I decided to try my luck again, only to waste more time in transferring data to M31 and then switching back in frustration to my old phone. 

I am willing to donate this instrument to Samsung for their R&D and organ transplant,  if it helps another poor soul like me. 

0 Likes
10 Comments
sarnandu
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
you should go with one plus rather than wasting your time
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ShrikrishnaAL
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Samsung is really making people fool.
Same experience with me.
Just need to Ban Samsung...
0 Likes
AKat
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
#Samsung _Support3 # Moderator

Dear Samsung_Support3,

I did that. I got a response on 4 April, which is absolutely no help, and we are where we are. Your colleagues want me to send a video of the mic and audio not working, wow!! How do I send the video of a mic mot working? Do you have any helpful suggestions? Do not suggest Factory Rest, I have done that 10 -12 times. Also check out the Tech Support Ref Number in my post above that was one of the 3 separate interactions I had with your colleagues. Await your response.

#SamsungHelpMe #M31Refund #BadM31 #SamsungPendingissue

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
What is the response from them?
0 Likes
AKat
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Factory Reset or send a video. How do I send video of speaker not working? I tried *#0*#, clearly there is a speaker problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Ohh.. If you have knowledge on flashing firmware via odin I suggest you to do that. You can search YouTube for guidance. If issues still persists then it might be hardware issue. You can do nothing by yourself.
0 Likes
AKat
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Factory Reset or send a video. How do I send video of speaker not working?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Use interactive tests in members app. Send the screenshot to them.
0 Likes