Original topic:

M30 lagging after android 10 update

(Topic created on: 02-14-2020 07:07 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Hello,

I recently bought m30 phone and after updating to android 10 there is lag issue. I tried hard reset but didn't work and also december patch didn't fix it. Also the front camera performance has gone down. Samsung claims it has 16 megapixel front camera but the picture quality is like 4 megapixel . Are you fooling us Samsung?

Please provide fix  regarding this issue by providing stability update as soon  as possible. 

Guys all of you those who are facing this kind of issues please vote for it and let's request samsung to provide fixes. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
please all of you request samsung and ask for fixes
Sanoj
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yes it's TRUE please solve the issue
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
welcome to the m series community brother
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
please all of you tell Samsung to respond to the queries and fix the issues
0 Likes
venkatesh24
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yes bro I know exynos 7904 is not a excellent processor and Maine issue is one ui are very heavy ui
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
one ui though heavy but it's not optimised accordingly....it need to be optimized
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Samsung should have gone with stock android in m10, m20 and m30
0 Likes
Ankit00001
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah we need neat and light version of ui that's fully stable and less cluttered/buggy.
Galaxy M

Hi there,

We apologize for your inconvenience with the Samsung device.

In order to examine the issue occurring in your device, kindly send device log file within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details using Samsung Member Application i.e. Samsung Member Application > click on + icon > send feedback > error report > collect log files > attach.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
seeing logs doesn't provide any information everyone are saying that the devices is lagging after android 10....you may have tested at your side by only updating only and seeing response
0 Likes