Original topic:

M20 Display issue

(Topic created on: 03-11-2020 10:03 PM)
P7
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Hey guys I'm facing strange issue with my galaxy m20..after applying dark mode If I open white background app and keep it  for about 15 minutes and then if I close that white background app and go to black background area..then previous white background app layer still appears for some time...here is my question is it display problem or software..and any m20 users facing same issue..please clear my doubt ...thank you.
14 Comments
Mee9211
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
ya i am also facing same issue and it is due to screen burn that automatically goes after some time
P7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I find this issue after android 10 update...my friend also using m20 he is also facing same problem..I think it's not a hardware issue it's all about software
Mee9211
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
with android 10 update you noticed that display is little brighter comparative and9 that caused display burn
when this happened to me i have take screenshots to report bug but it is not captured in it but it will be fix by software update if anybody's able to report bug
P7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes...colors looking brighter than 9 may be that could be a problem maker
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes . screen burn issue after updating to Android 10
Galaxy M
This is a hardware issue. But no need to worry. This happens with LCD screens more but goes away. Once it happens with Amoled screens, it becomes permanent. And this has nothing to do with software.
Galaxy M
It some lights, you might see that after you turn that off, a dim light still comes out, the same happens with the pixels on the LCD panel.
Galaxy M
After sometime it goes away.
Mee9211
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
now update available for m 20