Original topic:

M13 5G, 32 BIT ??? INSTEAD OF 64 BIT?!

(Topic created on: 08-17-2023 11:12 AM)
SubhuBhai2006
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
What the hell is this samsung ? I've bought the samsung Galaxy m13 5g recently and i started noticing that 64 bit apps like genshin impact, pubg new state, fortnite, Instander is not getting installed on my device. Apart from these many apps which needs 64 bit architecture isn't working. After looking up i saw that my device processor which is mtk6833, a 64 bit processor runs on 32 bit one os ? Why I don't understand why did samsung do this ? 
See I'm in the latest update 

And see the architecture

See it runs on 32 bit INSTEAD of having 64 bit processor. Why don't samsung give the whole one ui update? Another model a146p which also runs on mtk6833 runs on 64 bit? Why what happened with this phone?
Please @Samsung i request to roll out the upcomming one ui 6 update with 64 bit os and allowing us to use the 64 bit needy apps, please it's a ernest request to you guys, we are frustrated! 
See these my fav apps and i can't install!

I want to roll out the 64 bit native libraries in the next update ,apart from this the device is superb, no issues. 
Thanks, I'll be obliged if you look into this matter! 
11 Comments
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Just return and take refund if you can.
0 Likes
SubhuBhai2006
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
**bleep** 😂 that's what i can't do, i hope that one ui 6 will be available in 64 bit in the next update
nope11
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Can we expect it to be fixed when the one ui 6 update is rolled out?I read somewhere that android 14 only supports 64 bit.
0 Likes
SubhuBhai2006
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

No, one ui 6 update is rolled out with 32 bit as usual :(
the only device with one ui 6.0 with 32 bit os ig.

nope11
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
that is gross
0 Likes
nope11
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Brother what do you plan to do Samsung does not seem to help and I feel stuck with this device.Did you try reaching out to the devs on whatsapp?
0 Likes
SubhuBhai2006
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Dev's won't help us to get a 64 bit firmware by any chance. I m also frustrated of using 32 bit system in 2024. I contacted few devs in Telegram, but they all failed as M13 5G is an uncustomizable device therefore there are no chances now. You can ping me over Telegram @sxbhuu if you want.

nope11
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Same issue.........
Please reach out to the team
0 Likes
SubhuBhai2006
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
How can we ? I took help from many devs in telegram, all of their guides failed :)