Original topic:

M12 4.1 ui bug

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 09:42 PM)
M-id_budget
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Can't change the dpi! I even can't open menu button and recent button after changing dpi. One ui doesn't even open. Anyone find another?

8 Comments
Geekynoob
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Factory reset..
0 Likes
M-id_budget
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I pretty much did that one. Nothing works, have to wait for the next update.
0 Likes
Geekynoob
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Why do u wanna change the DPI though... Doesn't the screen zoom and stuff work for you?
0 Likes
M-id_budget
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
It's to reduce the cpu and gpu stress for gaming
Geekynoob
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
You game in a M12?
0 Likes
M-id_budget
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
It's for pubg lite . I mainly use PC for gaming. But I like to research in mid budget phone gaming. So that's the gist. The device is popular among young Indians.
Tomino
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
What do you mean by saying "It's to reduce the CPU & GPU stress for gaming?!" Are you sure? and does It really reduces the stress of the CPU & GPU while gaming?? I'm seeking answers to find any clue which can satisfy me to use higher dpi for gaming. I'm wondering does it harmful for the device in any way If I increase it just 100 or 120 dpi from the stock. Please! Answer whatever you know. It will be appreciated!

Thanks!
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes