Original topic:

M10 fullscreen gesture crash

(Topic created on: 08-25-2020 08:45 PM)
speedfreakzz
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Recently I updated my Galaxy M10 to android 10.

I experienced frequent crashes at the time of unlock(face unlock/ swipe/pattern,etc)  while using
All new full screen gesture.  
Everything else is fine ( incl. Animations).

Is anyone else is facing this issue while using full screen gesture.
0 Likes
21 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
once go to app settings...then search system settings....search all navigation gesture apk from there....just clear data of all then try ...you will find this type of things...just clean it's data then try 👇( it's mostly happening because may you simply update that big os by mobile data or wifi where the actual and recommended process is firmware flash to install that software)
0 Likes
speedfreakzz
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I already performed factory reset.
and when I proceeded with ur steps, I found that non of them has any data, there was nothing to clean.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
that's what I told ...it is never recommended and process to install any big os by mobile data or wifi...that firmware needed to be flashed by odiin or via Samsung service center or install via smart switch which is actually and recommended process it's because Samsung provides not A B partition ota not like other companies hence simply update via mobile data and wifi creates software holes maximum times and devices suffer various types of issues
0 Likes
speedfreakzz
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I updated using smart switch.
speedfreakzz
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Even after update using smart switch, i faced this issue is there anyway to solve it...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
now Don't even update by using smart switch also ..because new pc version have issues...flash it via service center
speedfreakzz
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
shall I try re-flash using odin?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yes bro ..I did the same..I used smart switch...then my device bricked this time ....so i visited service center and flashed it ....now it's perfect
0 Likes
speedfreakzz
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
so, what's ur point whether I flash using odin or shall I visit service center??