Original topic:

Jio video calling issue. On m51

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 12:46 AM)
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
After the update off the new March 2021 security patch I have noticed one thing every time I making a video call through jio to jio on my and that is the selfie side I can see my image as Black not too black but yes it is black side whereas if you make the same video call through WhatsApp call the quality of the images very good on both sides well I would like to ask everyone over here is it the jio to jio calling issue or it is the camera quality which has gone down if you are making a video call on jio to jio show my friends I would like to ask anyone who is using a Samsung m51 also who is using a jio connection if you are facing the same issue please let me know or I am the only one
7 Comments
computer14
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Try to rest
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
What?
0 Likes
computer14
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Factory reset your device
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
For a stupid video call. No ways, I rather use what's app video for this. And more over saw this problem in other phones to. Basically it is in jio to jio issue.
0 Likes
computer14
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Then wait next update
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Yes heard rather saw a video of a guy who shared the full conversation between him and samsung as he was also using m51, over there they confirmed him that on 21 or 27th of April 2021 there will another major update coming. So let's see
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes