Original topic:

Issue with WiFi reconnection - authentication fail

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 01:36 PM)
RoshanMhatre
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Is anyone else facing issues with wifi reconnection in M51?
Everytime we have to restart the phone or put it on flight Mode in order to reconnect with Wifi
0 Likes
9 Comments
supercoder
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
me too
RoshanMhatre
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have send the error log and awaiting Tech team's reply. hope Samsung fix it asap.
This is my first Samsung phone and had a really bad first impression!
0 Likes
supercoder
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have also sent an error report, they just reply with some standard instructions like clear network settings .. etc I have sent another report again let's wait and see
RoshanMhatre
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I even did factory reset, but it didn't work! all primary steps taken. I guess only few of us facing this issue not all or else some YouTube channel would have picked it up! what do you say?
RoshanMhatre
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Hi supercoder, is your problem fixed? did you visit service center? their tech team took remote access and did lot of trouble shooting. but the issue still exists and asked me to visit Service Center!
0 Likes
supercoder
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
no, problem is not fixed. They replied to my error log saying that they could not find any problem. Not sure if going to service center also will be of any help. I wonder why others are not facing similar problems
0 Likes
supercoder
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Got a reply for my error log stating that the issue has been noted and a software update will be released. Let's wait and see now
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset Network Settings: Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RoshanMhatre
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Hi, as mentioned in my earlier comments I have already performed these steps. I even did factory reset, but it didn't work for me. I have sent error reports 4 times but still none of your team members are capable of resolving the issue.
0 Likes