Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Is YouTube Vanced safe?

(Topic created on: 05-07-2020 12:16 AM)
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
I know I am not supposed to talk about piracy and stuff but the ads on YouTube are simply inappropriate despite turning off Ad-personalisation. Can someone confirm and let me if YouTube Vanced is okay to sideload? 

Also, is there any other specific thing required to be installed to run YouTube Vanced?
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Why domt you pay for YT premium anyways 🙄
RaHuLSiNH1923
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
good idea but you need pay some money for @raghavendra98
so he can buy YT Premium.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
you mean to say that 129 per month a is a big deal 🙄
0 Likes
Shenty
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
😂😂Yes....
0 Likes
Solution
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Firstly- Yt vanced is safe, and there are a lot of vanced users, and there's no case of yt vanced playing with the users' privacy. Plus, it also appears on the xda forums, so there is little or no chance of it threatening your personal data.So, if you want to use it, go ahead.
But the problem is, you can't use your google account while on vanced, to do it you'll have to use something called microG, which basically lets you use your Google account on vanced. The catch here is you'll have to experiment with different versions of the app and MicroG to be able to use your google account, as the app crashes as soon as microG is installed (personal experience). But after you've found the right versions of both for your device, Yt vanced works like a charm.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
That's very informative ✌

By the way, If everything aligns properly. it can block add and you can use your account as well. right?
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
It basically is yt premium without the premium shows and documentaries 😁. So, no ads, faster experience, more customization options with your account.
Btw, you can also background-play music and videos while on another app or while the screen is turned off.
døpedædə
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
for me it works like a charm.... using it since 5 months..no issues at all 😊
Solution
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Hey there, YT Premium is really good. Go for a student offer(I think they are still offering it) if you are a student. In the student offer, for 79 INR per month, they bundle YT Premium, YT Music, Play music for a year. One thing I would like to emphasize is that there are some awesome shows available on youtube (youtube originals) and the equalizer and music quality on YT music superior to all other music streaming platforms I had used before.

Get the collage ID of your nephew or cousin and avail the offer.

Some fantastic shows and Documentaries that no one talked about and that is only available on youtube are

>Retro Tech with MKBHD ( for tech lovers)

>The age of AI ( " )

>Mind Field

>Overy thinking with kat & June (Trust me it will crack you up)

>wayne (Action-packed)

>Liza on Demand ( Very funny )

and more, I haven't explored the entire library yet.

Even for 129 per month, it's a no-nonsense deal if you are ready to shell out some money.