Original topic:

Internet disconnection frequently on new M31

(Topic created on: 07-16-2020 03:07 PM)
vishnuvichum31
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
4g internet got disconnected frequently in my new m31. Sometines after 1 or 2 hours of usage, sometimes within minutes internet goes of. To restablish i need to go into flight mode and back. Any idea about this issue?
11 Comments
Prasanth797
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Hi Vishnu,

The network you are trying to connect your device to might be having a lot of congestion due to a number of devices connected to the same. Check if this is the reason to the problem.

This problem is often experienced when you are already downloading a lot of data on your device. Stop the same ad check if this works.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi
its not your phone's issue it is basically network issue
I guess you are using airtel network
no worries after the lockdown ends and tha data used by user will go down everything will be back on track
good day
0 Likes
unfixedbug
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Bhai waddu, i have similar problem with my a51, what should I do now, port my Sim or what? I didn't have this problem before I went to the service center for my heptic motor damage problem.

Please convey Dhiraj Jadhav IITgurukul

0 Likes
Galaxy M
I think its not. No others in my room faces this issue ..we are all using jio. one of my friend also experiences same problem . he is not with me. I put the sim to other phones and there was no problem. only m31 have the issue
Shanu86
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same issue in my s21 ultra 5g
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Some other memebers posts were also seen in this community when i googled the issue. but none of them got any answers i think
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Network problem" issue please follow below given steps:

1) Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
3) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
I had called customer service and according to their direction i had logged to safe mode and stayed in it around 30 minutes. But At that that the issue didint come. But after around 30 minutes of restarting the issue again came. Then I resetted the device and started to reinsatll the apps. after installing some google apps i think,the issue again came. I had filed the error report twice though
0 Likes
Galaxy M
during the this internet unavailable issue the calls are also not working. when i called to this number it says out of coverage area. but my phone m31 shows full range
0 Likes