Original topic:

M31s very frequent internet disconnection

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 02:37 PM)
vinshukla
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Very frequent internet disconnection issue is coming in m31s handset. 4G sign adjacent to VoLTE sign get disappear for few minutes and again it start showing. In that period internet get disconnected. Samsung is giving general troubleshooting steps which they always share for network issue but nothing working, they are still checking from last one month. Pls let me know if anyone got solution for this issue and help.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
If you tried all troubleshooting.. 1s call customer service of your network provider. And check same sim in different devices if they have any issues.. Also.. Better visit Samsung service center for reflashing firmware.. It will resolve any software glitches if present..
0 Likes
vinshukla
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have tried the SIM in Samsung j8 phone and not encountered this issue. looks like only option is to visit Samsung service center only.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
wait till some people start recommending you to wait for updates. they have been doing it from before last update.
0 Likes
SubramaniamJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes I'm facing this issue....every 5 mins internet disconnects and reconnects..4g volte to E..then connects again
0 Likes
Iamprk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Network will gets disappear after some time
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow below given steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1. Reset and set new APN:- Settings >Connections >Mobile networks >Access point name >Reset to defaults >Reset.
How to set new APN :- Settings >Connections >Access point name >ADD >Tap on Name >Enter the Name >Tap on OK >Tap on APN >Enter the APN >Tap on OK >Tap on Menu >Tap on Save.

2. Reset the device - Before resetting, kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
How to reset: Settings>General Management>Reset>Reset settings: Reset all settings to their default.

After performing above steps if the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vinshukla
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have tried both setting just now but still facing this issue, screenshot and error log already shared from error report.
0 Likes