Original topic:

Internet Issues

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 09:34 AM)
MoonStarrer
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
I am having terrible internet Issues after the recent update of Android 11 on my M31. Tried many settings, tried some APN's , flight mode, restart and just whatever - nothing works. I went out for two days out of my location. Where I went, I had some "good" speed but on returning to my original location internet doesn't seem to work. I don't have a WiFi Broadband too. Please someone tell me exactly what to do. I'm having problems with my Zoom and Gmeet as well - getting disconnected, can't turn on video, voice breaks and what not.
22 Comments
Ronak2012
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
do visit authorised store of samsung
0 Likes
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
same problem facing from tomorrow in my M31....till now also...
worst network connectivity🤬 in Samsung devices....without Carrier Aggregation😡😤
showing EDGE all the time....
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
did you do reset network?
MoonStarrer
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
i did reset to default
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
from your side you can only perform reset network, did you check with other Sim?
MoonStarrer
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I have Airtel, Vodafone doesn't give 4G at my location. I haven't tried Jio on my phone but sometimes take hotspot from my mum's phone, it runs well that way. But my Airtel used to work faster than this.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
may be their network not provide 4g constantly that's why network switches between 4g/3g
but once visit their authorised store
MoonStarrer
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
But it used to give me great speed. There was time when the speed was so much that I needed to switch on data saver and get extra data when my online classes were on full swing. I really don't know but the timing of my update and deterioration of speed are coinciding.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
so if possible consult with network provider lets see what they would reply