Original topic:

I am unable to switch on my phone. It stuck on blue screen. Help me

(Topic created on: 04-27-2020 11:59 PM)
aditya2111
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Sir
   I am not able to switch on my phome galaxy m20  bcz it stuck on blue screen with error while updating. I also try samsung smart swith pc but  emergency recovery function is blanked.

Please tell me What I do now......!!!

8 Comments
Galaxy M
Just do as it says, download Samsung's Smart Switch app for PC. Connect your device through a USB cable and run the app. Use the Emergency recovery option, this will automatically fix the issue and restart rhe device.
vk0952
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
force restart phone
0 Likes
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Reset your device from recovery mode, this is called Hard Reset.
To do it, Turn off the power of your device first then Tap & Hold "Power button" and "Volume+ button" simultaneously until the device power on then perform "Wipe cache partition" first and wait until complete then perform "Wipe data factory reset" and wait until complete then perform "Restart device" from there and then try.

Button character on recovery mode:
Power button to "Select"
Volume buttons to "Scroll"

Even if it doesn't work then download your device compatible Firmware from sammobile.com and install on your device manually through Odin tools.
Or contact with nearest Samsung authorised service centre.
Galaxy M
@aditya2111 Open members app>press bell icon>notice>see m31 update issue notice.
Actually m31 faced the same issue, so samsung released the official steps to rectify it.

Note: Just follow the steps, but don't download any thing from the given link in that notice, as they are the files specifically for m31 and not m20.
You have to download files for your m20 from "Sammobile".
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
here try these methods u have 2 ways to go about this way h each video carefully it really is not that difficult
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/device-firmware-rebooting-tools-ODIN-and-guide/td-p/40...
👍👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
till lockdown i have only 3 options
1 use samsung smart switch recovery option
2use samsung m31 tool in notices section in members
3 flash ur phone with the latest sammobile firmware of m31 see above links
and do that by matching your csc pda ap codes in software update and about phone section in phone👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, we request you kindly visit the service center once the lockdown is over.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Suryaarjun
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Samsung A5 problem how resold
0 Likes