Original topic:

I Can not move or copy my file to another folder it shows move here- not visible

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 02:39 PM)
sakthiharry
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I Can not move or copy my file to another folder it shows move here option - not working kindly guide me how to fix this thankyou.
 -samsung m33 5G
6 Comments
sidiculous
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Hello! Could you guide me as to which app or file manager you are using? Kindly try using an alternate file manager such as Google files and see if the result is the same?
0 Likes
sakthiharry
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Iam using default samsung file manager. I will try alternate .thankyou
0 Likes
sidiculous
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Also please try clearing cache and data on My Files. Are you aware of how to do that, or would you like me to guide you?
0 Likes
sakthiharry
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I know how to do that sir .and Google file works great thakyou sir
0 Likes
sidiculous
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
If possible, please try the cache and data clear and see if it works for you, sir.

In my humble opinion, My Files by Samsung is a bit better than Google Files, particularly with cloud integration for OneDrive.

Just FYI, if you don't mind third-party apps, there's also a much more powerful file explorer that I use called Solid Explorer. I use that, personally. If you like, you can find it in the Play Store and give it a try.

Happy to help, sir! Have a great weekend! 😊

PS: For others who have the same issue and don't know how to clear cache and data, I've attached a guide to the process. Please see the attached GIF. Apologies for the quality, Gallery compresses images when making slide shows. 20221210_201052.gif
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes