Original topic:

Help me with all the M30s issues.

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 12:01 PM)
johnaricsson1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I have been using this phone for a year and I regret buying it. It has so many issues I absolutely hate it. First problem that I hate is the wifi connectivity issues. M30s can't pick signal properly a lot of the time it loses WiFi signal it stays connected but shows no internet. Happens a lot during zoom meetings and I lose connection. It's not a fault of my WiFi because other brand phones work completely fine. The selfie camera was also poor . Maybe it was a  software issue or something because the latest updates fixed it. Sometimes my display glitches. When I try to type sometime it will  randomly select different letters it will get stuck at one part of the screen and screw up my typing. Like the touch doesn't work then I have to  turn off and on the screen again for it to work same with volume keys, Sometimes it doesn't work  then I have to turn off and on the screen to fix it. Is there any fix for all of these problems? It's getting annoying.
6 Comments
Galaxy M
Have your tried factory reset and clearing dalvik cache?
0 Likes
johnaricsson1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have factory reset many times it doesnt help but what's dalvik cache ?
Galaxy M
You can find this on recovery mode by an option name "wipe cache partition".

I suggest you to do factory reset from here only by "wipe data/factory reset".
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Axhwix
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Bro i can understand your pain and i have the same issue what you having right now the device of the samsungs are too **bleep** those who got the best devices those are okay with it and they are happy but the samsung doesn't know about those who got these **bleep** devices and i know your frustration and the feeling of throw the phone somehwere. But actually we are **bleep** you can't do anything brother you just got a bad phone or maybe wait for the updates hope it can fix your issues but its just hopes coz samsung is samsung and buy any other brand phone not the samsung
0 Likes