Original topic:

Guys if you also facing this battery problem you can comment.

(Topic created on: 09-22-2021 09:33 PM)
Mayank_01
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
After last update in Galaxy M21 Battery draining too much. I have used my phone only three and half hour it consumed 53% of battery and device freeze, restart automatically.  Please samsung see to it. I'm not happy with you. 

Edit:- It has overheating issue also.
12 Comments
Bukai55
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Personally for me after each update i once try to factory reset my phone so that it can become stable 😅

But if u cannot factory reset then try to go to device care and check which app is consuming more battery

If a particular app is consiming more battery try to force stop clear cache
0 Likes
Galaxy M

same here ....i am also factory reseting my phone after every update....thats why i don't face this type of issue.........personally my m21 battery backup has been improved  .previously i am getting 8-9h screen on time ..after this latest update i am getting 11-12h screen on time ....that's very good ....even phone was 1year old ........

0 Likes
Bukai55
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Also sometimes clear data of device care it can sometimes improve that battery optimization the reason of huge drain in battery is it uses the old usage pattern hence the battery drains quickly.u can try this trick too
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
But that isn't how a device should perform.
Majority of users doesn't want to factory reset after every update...
0 Likes
Bukai55
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Also check if any background app update like play store updates or galaxy store updates are running or not.that also may cause battery drain
0 Likes
harsha69
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Optimize the battery
0 Likes
harsha69
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Close background apps
0 Likes
Galaxy M