Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Green line issue in galaxy m52 5g after sotware update.

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
prit10am
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Why samsung is not considering the issue going on m 52 series the green line issue.
Its a too pathetic situation.
Samsung should look into this matter.
#samsung #greenline 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 Comments
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Your's most welcome to here.
prit10am
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Once i went to service center but they asked to pay 6000 for the display.
But this is regaeding software issue why should i pay for this.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Right. Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App again and again repeat. Thanks.
prit10am
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Ok
broMango
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Exactly, why pay for something which isnt users fault. This is straight up ridiculous from samsungs side. When we talk to samsungs representatives they treat problems individually which forbids you from mentioning others problems as well thats how they are making big money now.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We want to inform you that it is our best endeavor to provide you with an impeccable product experience at Samsung. Our products pass through rigorous quality checks which are globally recognized. In case there is any kind of issue that occurs then we are always helping our customers to resolve their issues. If anyone facing a line issue on their devices. So, we would request them kindly visit the service center and inspect your device with the technical team end, they will provide them with all the information in a better way after inspecting the device physically.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
starionic
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Write on Twitter tagging @samsungIndia
0 Likes