Original topic:

Green line issue Samsung m52 5g

(Topic created on: yesterday)
Abhashish
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hello Sir, The issue of my request is that My Samsung Galaxy m52 is showing the same issue that many m52 users are facing after the latest security patch update of May 1 2024 updated on July 12 2024. Suddenly one morning when i woke up about a month ago, there was a white and a green line on my display. There is no physical damage that could cause the issue aside from a scratch on the backcover which was caused by the poor handling of the service centre from when I replaced my defective charging port about more than a year ago.

I didn't have the chance to go to the service centre for the green line as the service centre is in the next city and didn't have the time to go their multiple times.

Please help and provide no cost screen replacement for the green line issue caused by the faulty software update and to save and honour the integrity of samsung costumer support. Thank you.

Sincerely,
 Abhashish Naik
 Email- naikabhashish@gmail.com
0 Likes
14 Comments
ERAOFCAMERA
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Call the customer support many times. Call them, email them, and post on twitter. You have to fight for it. My phone also dent. I got my free replacement. They only charge 502 for labour cost.
Abhashish
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Can you please guide me through what steps should i take for getting free replacement? Thank you.
0 Likes
ERAOFCAMERA
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Go to the supportive service centre which has good service. And if your phone doesn't have any dent then it will easy for you but if there is any dent then it is upto the service centre and then you have to do some extra effort.
Call the customer care and insist and email them.
0 Likes
S21FEexfan
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Was your phone in vivid display mode?
0 Likes
Abhashish
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Yes i dont think that should be the problem.
0 Likes
S21FEexfan
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
You have been using it in vivid mode for long time? And this line has appeared a month ago?
0 Likes
Abhashish
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Yes i think so
0 Likes
S21FEexfan
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Everyone who got this green line have been using in vivid mode. Atleast everyone whom I have asked
Abhashish
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Well who would think about changing the colour settings.vivid mode comes out of the box, right!?
0 Likes