Original topic:

Galaxy M30s-Network issue with Airtel SIM

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 12:06 PM)
KishanThummar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hey,

With Airtel SIM, My galaxy M30s frequently goes into 2G network from 4G network and than again come to 4G network. This issues is everywhere, not only at poor coverage area. And I have already changed my SIM. Airtel does not have LTE only mode in network settings. Is anyone having similar issue? Has anyone found a solution?
13 Comments
Arunsingh99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
hey buddy I don't face such issues ,but I suggest you if you use two sims then try to put other sim off,I too don't know reason I have faced it if I use two sims then my data speed drastically decreased. try it .hope you find solution.
KishanThummar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
thank you
0 Likes
KishanThummar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
any others?
0 Likes
coolrajujsm
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
same problem
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Brother this issue presist due to operators because as LTE only option dosen't comes in Airtel because it dosen't work on lte/4g it work on 4g/3g/2g thatswhy setting is not available.If you use Jio then LTE only comes because it works on on VOLTE and on LTE/4g is available.
0 Likes
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
M30S already has network issues due to the Inadequacy of Exynos 9611. You may contact Airtel and request assistance or my panacea for you is to install the "open signal" app from the play store.

🔗https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.staircase3.opensignal

>open the app and go to 3rd page saying "view network status"

>check the network status

It will show which network has the best coverage and network speed in your area.
See by your self, the signal strength, latency and download upload speed, etc.

I think Airtel has poor coverage in your area. Anyway from the above test, you will get to know which is the best network provider in your area and switch to that network. See the attached screenshots.

Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
if you are interested you can check out my old posts about "network issue on M30S and Samsung's response"
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
simply u do untick volte call for airtel sim ...and check again...
0 Likes
KishanThummar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
that's not the way
0 Likes