Original topic:

Fast charging and fast draining problem from 90 to 100%.

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 11:42 AM)
samsungm02
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
I am using m02 and i am facing problem of charging.My phone get fast charge from 90 to 100% and also from 100 to 90% it drains so fast without use.Otherwise my phone from 0 to 89% charges perfectly and no battery drainage.if Anyone have solution please tell me.
23 Comments
klnpranav
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Ok
deepcat89
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Budget phones face these issues.
That's what happens when you got scooter and treat it as sports bike.
0 Likes
samsungm02
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Well i am not a heavy user and i don't play games like bgmi or free fire. I only watch youtube videos and lightly uses other social media apps. It is only and only Samsung's fault why they manufactured these budget phones which are not manufactured properly. Charging is base of all phones whether they are budget or flagship mobiles or even a keypad mobiles why they don't manufactured the charging portion properly. Again its Samsung's fault.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support