Original topic:

Display not working after hang - samsung m31s

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 09:50 PM)
ravi844
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Need help. My galaxy m31s display is not working/black after i pressed power button while screen freeze. I am able to hear tones, touch vibration but not able to see anything. Please anyone help. I have not expected his from a 20k device from samsung. I tried to do soft reset or force reboot but it's not working.
5 Comments
Galaxy M
Sad😰
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ravi844
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I tried the above option it's not working. I brought it to samsung care support center. The guy was stupid. He told me that there is something broken behind the display, a small part and reason was was really illogical. He charged Rs. 850 and told me that your we have fixed the part and it need a software update. My phone is in warranty period. Next day I went there and he told me issue is still there we need to change your motherboard. It's was really illogical and pathetic experience. My samsung device is still with them and they have asked me to come after a week. Please look into this matter. It's really killing my experience and trust for buying again a samsung device. I also own samsung A52 but I am little concerned of this customer support experience. @samsungcustomercare @samsungsupport
0 Likes
asarudeen11
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Brother am also facing the same issue till now...whenever I open Facebook or any other app my phone suddenly stucked/freezes and getting restarting often..and also the reboot option is not working while holding volume down button and power button.. Samsung customer service should aid us
0 Likes
harishrali
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Samsung is not handle for longer time so plz I want change my phone to other company mobiles
0 Likes