Original topic:

Display isuue Samsung Galaxy M series After Update The phone

(Topic created on: 09-24-2023 07:03 PM)
sourin997
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
My phone is Samsung m 51 
Here update install and after update display colour fade isuue and display flickering isuue appear 
What can I do
This is not my M51 also but many other user complaint it same thing after software update ,it isuee 
Please Samsung solve this use ,solve it 
I am a student, what can I do. Every 2 years I can no buy a new smartphone 
Software isuue is not our fault ,Please fixed it ,
I hope Samsung look it and release a new software update for fixed it
6 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
My dear complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for these issues. Thanks.
Shiva9707
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same issue
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support

As per your issue, we request you to please report the problems with a log file. Please share the device log file within 15 minutes of the issue occurrence by using the error report option via the Samsung Member application. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Sinha08
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same issue with M51 after software update
njsingh15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Even I am also facing the same in M51. Sometimes screen display is auto changing to light green and purple with Flickering.
No action taken yet,
I went to samsung service center for physical inspection, and they found NO issue physically in screen display, SHARED report to samsung
@samsung Could you please take action on this ASAP
0 Likes