Original topic:

Carrier Aggregation on M series devices

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 10:02 PM)
Rajan5436
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung has to provide this basic feature to all M Series phone. Limiting the basic network capabilities of device even though it has a powerful processor, is not a good idea. Neither Samsung nor customers get benefit out of this decision. So Samsung must provide an update to enable CA.

It should have been given in One UI Core 2.5 update that was provided recently. That was the expectation of all M Series owners. It is time for samsung to satisfy the customers.

One advice to Samsung is when you produce another device with such limitations, do mention it in your website that this device is not capable of such important features. This will just set a correct expectation on your product and will not look like you're cheating your customers.
6 Comments
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
bro you have to understand see it's every companies policy they gives some features more in some mobile and some gets less feature. they can't provide all the features in single mobile and features also depends upon price you can't expect from a brand like samsung to give all the features in one handset. we can tell that it's there tricks or are cheating consumer or may be due to price they didn't provided all the necessary features in a single handset.
Nick95
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Carrier aggregation is supported in hardware, a 8-9k phone has CA and INR 25k phone(M51) doesn't have it. even 15k A series phone have CA.
0 Likes
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
then why you didn't bought that peice . now don't complain you should have gone for that one
0 Likes
Rajan5436
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I am agreeing with Ritu321 and Nick95 here... Samsung should have explicitly stated that M series devices doesn't support LTE-A or CA... I am not seeing it mentioned in the specifications of any M series device...
0 Likes
Ritu321
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
So U should mention that CA is missing in this phone.They haven't mentioned that anywhere,so how should we know that this phone lacks it.I am using M51 but really disappointed with network. I will never buy Samsung phone again. Its a 25k phone not 15k.😡
0 Likes
Ritu321
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Everyone who is in support of this please like and comment and boycott Samsung.
Thanks