Original topic:

Camera of m30 is not working

(Topic created on: 08-05-2020 12:22 PM)
Kiran5221
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy M

Hi Guys, even I am also facing the same problem. when I click camera I get black screen and a message that more than one application is using camera. After reading comments here, I did factory set but the problem still persists. Camera works after restarting phone but after sometime  again same situation of black screen please help

7 Comments
Galaxy M
Please check recently installed apps and their permissions..check what are those apps using camera applications..?
or
perform reset apps preferences
settings>applications>click 3 dots at top right corner>select reset apps preferences

just give a try
Arunsingh99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
go to nearby service center,may I know how you updated ur mobile to android 10 by mobile data or by service center or by smart switch.if you have done by mobile data then some bugs will appear ,try to flash software through service center.
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
go to service center you problem is sloved
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Rishiz
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Bro go to settings > apps > show system apps > search for "camera test" and force stop it . Ur camera will work.

Thank you

0 Likes
ShivamD
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Not working
0 Likes
ShivamD
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hi Guys, even I am facing the camera related problem. when I click camera I get black screen and a message that more than one application is using camera. After reading comments here, I did factory set but the problem still persists. Camera works after restarting phone but after sometime  again same situation of black screen please help
0 Likes