Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Cable not working

(Topic created on: 05-02-2022 01:17 AM)
Asbar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Dear samsung I bought samsung m21 (2021 edition) on August 8 2021 (fresh one , not a second handed)  It's the 9th month and my USB type c cable is not working.. It says use a supported charger.. but when I use any other cable , the phone is charging properly.. as the warranty period is over by 6 months.. Now I need to purchase a mew one..  but there is always out of stock in your website...where to buy a original one.. or can I use any other branded cables.. please tell me..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
QKazi
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
You can buy a new usb from either the Samsung Store or Samsung Service Center. It will be available in both locations. Using other brands usb will work but it might cause problems for usb track of your phone.
I suggest you take your phone to service center. Because the problem you described might not be related to charger but with the phones usb port. So it's better to be safe as your phone is still under warranty.

View solution in context

3 Comments
Solution
QKazi
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
You can buy a new usb from either the Samsung Store or Samsung Service Center. It will be available in both locations. Using other brands usb will work but it might cause problems for usb track of your phone.
I suggest you take your phone to service center. Because the problem you described might not be related to charger but with the phones usb port. So it's better to be safe as your phone is still under warranty.
Asbar
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
OK. Bro thanks for the information
QKazi
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
You are welcome
0 Likes