Original topic:

Blue line appear on in the middle of screen , Samsung Galaxy M52 5G

(Topic created on: 09-09-2023 11:01 AM)
MBasar7824
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
A blue in is appear in the middle of the screen after updating. This is a very common problem among who bought Samsung M52 5G phone. This a updating problem.

One plus users have same issue but they repair it in the service center at free of cost. All of users, who have faced this problem and also who's product is out of warranty but faced this problem , both of them repair this issue at service center with free of cost. 

But why samsung users who have faced this problem,and also who's product is out of warranty can't repair it in the service center with free of cost ??

This problem is not from customer side, it is an updating issue from samsung side. So why we samsung users can't repair it at service center with free of cost??

Please help me out from this problem. And provide me free of cost service. 

I attached few photos of this problem. 

#samsung
#samsungm52

#samsung
#samsungm52

#samsung
#samsungm52

#samsungm52, #samsung

10 Comments
Galaxy M
Please go through this post and try it to get free screen replacement from Samsung

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Green-Pink-White-lines-issue-fixed-on-S20-amp-Note20U-for...
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query. We request you If you are facing a line issue then kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. So that they can check the exact issue with the device and fix it at the earliest. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
If there is no physical damage or water damage then repaire the phone free of cost.
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR BUGGY UPDATE.
0 Likes
MBasar7824
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
They told me to call samsung help line number and report them abut this problem and also told that if the company provide us any information regarding this problem to repair and solve this problem at free of cost then we do otherwise we don't.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Same issue now I am having in my samsung M52, after the software update but the customer service person are telling that there is no issue recorded for this model
... there are so many complaints are recorded for Green line issue in samsung M52 but till now there is no action from samsung side..... They are simply saying that as per policy you have to change the display with your own money...... if issue occurs due to your software update means samsung is fully responsible for that..... Please take immediate action for free replacement for the green line issue customers then only customers will have faith on your brand otherwise samsung will see the downfall of customers in future for sure.
0 Likes
irshadizzath
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Samsung is now known as cheatsung
0 Likes
Santa2022
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Twitter pe post karo.. or samsung wale ko tag karo
0 Likes
iamMUKESH
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
This guy emailed all samsung center care support and they helped him.
Phle paise mang rhe the screen change karne ke but lastly jb email send kia tb free of cost screen replace karke diya, s21 ultra ki screen bhot costly h, firr bhi free me replace kiScreenshot_20230909_020909_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230909_020925_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230909_020932_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230909_020940_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Az1993
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Same issue reported myself and lot of other members using M52. Is there any chance to move against samsung legally? Like mass complaint movement in consumer court or other actions like that.

Samsung is responsible for this, and they must take care of it.