Original topic:

software update!!!

(Topic created on: 09-20-2018 04:40 PM)
shan075
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
even j5 prime have been given oreo and vodafone VoLTE support..we the j7prime users have been waiting for so long for an update...we haven't received any useful updates so long...we have paid high prices for this and still we are being discriminated...*"we need oreo along with overall device performance optimization,new and improved features and vodafone VoLTE support..."* pls rollout updates as soon as possible...and also avoid those bloatwares and adwares on upcoming updates..this is our last and humble request...pls take this request seriously...hoping for ur fast and positive response...
8 Comments
Jackie1982
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Hi friends please subscribe to my YouTube channel for all exiting photography and videos of wildlife and travel...please support me and share the video among your friends

YouTube :-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCufO6Z5uw-v4rxTahPnPgzg
0 Likes
shubham425
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
mene teri sari videos ko unlike kar diya itni ghatia videos banai hai tune☺
Rpdas
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
samsung brand bad brand...not give latest updates..plz change other brand mobiles
0 Likes
vkmehta
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
who said J5 prime got Vodafone volte support?? Stop spreading rumours....
0 Likes
shan075
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
check vodafone official website..and see the supported devices in Samsung's list...
0 Likes
shan075
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
see this...i don't need to spread any rumours 😐12a8d48e-04d1-43ca-90fc-01ed7f71b3c8.jpg
vkmehta
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
hope you can understand the language....it is under progress...not yet supported. FYIP..
0 Likes
shan075
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
better u may go and check ur eyes...there is nothing mentioned as "under progress"... currently these devices supports it and they are working out for implementation to more devices..lol..and can u pls mention which device and network u r currently using?
0 Likes