Original topic:

memory card decryption

(Topic created on: 05-06-2020 11:27 PM)
amardeep873
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
I am a Samsung J5 Prime (sm-g570) user. A few days ago I had my memory card encrypted in the phone. And a few days later I had to format my phone, but I forgot to decrypting the memory card and I format my phone. And now my memory card data is not showing up in the phone.and all the data on my memory card is showing corrupted. And when I want to decrypt memory card from security settings, it is not happening. I am also giving a screenshot of the problem that is happening.

7 Comments
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Try this if there is no other solution. There is only a low chance this will work.
No other way that I know of.
amardeep873
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Okay sir, I hope this solution works for me. Thank you very much for this solution 🙏
amardeep873
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
not working ☹
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Okay.
0 Likes
Galaxy J
this was happened wid me 2 months,i had encrypted sd car , and didn't decrypt it before formatting my device, didn't have any knowledge about it at all .after formatting all data in my sd car were blanked and i had to format my sd card, I tried to decrypt however it didn't work out
0 Likes
SaravPatel
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
you might not be able to decrypt it now. because its decrypted key was stored in your device & you have formatted your device, so key lost.
0 Likes
amardeep873
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
yaa! i know.. bt i want solutions..
0 Likes