Original topic:

lock screen stories problem in j7 prime

(Topic created on: 03-08-2019 09:57 PM)
BeinAnushasan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Is there any problem with lock screen stories with anyone or is it just me. My lock screen and homescreen wallpaper keeps remaining same even I change them.. sometimes it works but after a restart the last Wallpaper appears again.
14 Comments
Raja1236
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
😥
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing the concern. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to offer some troubleshooting the steps to overcome the issue:
1) Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Tap on three dots >> Reset App Preference.
2) Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.
3) Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Select app >> Clear Cache.
4) Run the device in the safe mode.
If issue still persists then the relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
ElkGB_85
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

I solved with second item: 2) Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.

0 Likes
1duende
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

I have the f**king same problem. 
Can you solve it?

Samsung_FSPyykz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

I have Samsung J7 Prime Phone from 2 days its showing  LOCK SCREEN STORIES HAS STOPPED message even lock screen removal the same is continue. fed up with this. 

0 Likes
Samsung_s3o2ZCD
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

Same issue here frustrated ...tell some remedy

0 Likes
Samsung_FSPyykz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

I have Samsung J7 Prime Phone from 2 days its showing  LOCK SCREEN STORIES HAS STOPPED message even lock screen removal the same is continue. fed up with this. 

MAAHSFE
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J

BRUH I HAVE TYE SAME THING did you find a way to solve it?

0 Likes
BABUAJI
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
my phone have no lock screen stories why
0 Likes