Original topic:

j7 prime charging issue

(Topic created on: 11-10-2018 07:30 PM)
ammu38
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy J
After update oreo since last one month my mobile j7 Prime facing slow charging issue.

It TAKES 15% CHARGE FOR 1 HOUR.

I DO FACTORY  DATA RESET 3 TIMES AND
HARD RESET 2 TIMES BUT PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED

I USED ORIGINAL CHARGING ADAPTOR AND CABLE IS NOT DAMAGE.

PROBLEM IS ONLY FOR ME OR ALL

THOSE PEOPLE WHOSE FACING THIS PROBLEM PLEASE COMMENT 
10 Comments
govindaraj
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
I am also facing problem on on nxt
0 Likes
Rsreddy
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Battery draining very fast &charging time is taking more .please solve d this problem one update
0 Likes
ashu225
Expert Level 1
Galaxy J
i am also facing these problems in j7 pro my phone charges 24 percent in 1 hour after oreo but before oreo my phone charges 40 percent in 1 hour
0 Likes
Sgvg
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Nice❤
0 Likes
AkashChoubey
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
change your data cable and try once again,..
0 Likes
Shiv9564
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
If your data cable and adaptor has no fault then take back up of your personal things and try factory data reset it will help you.
0 Likes
ammu38
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
I also do factory data reset in 2 times and also do hard reset
0 Likes
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
report it to Samsung they may help you
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We apologize for the issue facing in the device. We would like to inform you that this handset is enriched with the best available features. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to overcome the issue:
1) We recommend you to charge your handset with original wall charger that came with your handset sales pack.
2) Check whether UPS (Ultra Power Saving) mode or PS(Power saving) mode is activated (if yes Deactivate it during charging).
3) Kindly clean the charging point of your charger and battery with a dry and soft cotton cloth to remove unwanted accumulated dust/waste material.
4) Kindly follow the standard charging procedure (Charge your device for 150 minutes on switch off mode).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes