Highlighted
Active Level 10
Dear all Samsung users,

I was streaming the highlights of a sports match on Hotstar through Chrome browser and while watching it, as I pressed the home button, the video which I was watching became a small "Pop-up view" like window, which I was able to move anywhere on the screen.

In the same time I opened another app, selected a particular channel and I turned ON a live TV show and after that it was showing me "Loading". During this thing, I didn't removed the small "Pop-up view" like window from my screen, it was still there and I kept my phone aside for a few minutes.

After sometime when I came, I saw that it was still loading and later I saw that my touch is not responding, my device wasn't charging, volume buttons weren't working even I was not been able to switch OFF/Restart my phone. But finally now my device is back to normal and everything is working fine and I would like to thank Samsung.com support page, because of which I was able to bring my device back to normal.

But the thing which I want to know is, that why this thing happened with my device? There's enough storage available and everything was working smoothly but then why?
2 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 1
Sometimes it may happen due to high CPU/RAM usage.The pop up view was running in background and was highly using your CPU so it freezed out your screen.
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Are you sure about it? Even when I put my phone to charge, my phone wasn't charging as well when this thing happened.