Original topic:

Why did this happened?

(Topic created on: 01-18-2020 12:49 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy J
Dear all Samsung users,

I was streaming the highlights of a sports match on Hotstar through Chrome browser and while watching it, as I pressed the home button, the video which I was watching became a small "Pop-up view" like window, which I was able to move anywhere on the screen.

In the same time I opened another app, selected a particular channel and I turned ON a live TV show and after that it was showing me "Loading". During this thing, I didn't removed the small "Pop-up view" like window from my screen, it was still there and I kept my phone aside for a few minutes.

After sometime when I came, I saw that it was still loading and later I saw that my touch is not responding, my device wasn't charging, volume buttons weren't working even I was not been able to switch OFF/Restart my phone. But finally now my device is back to normal and everything is working fine and I would like to thank Samsung.com support page, because of which I was able to bring my device back to normal.

But the thing which I want to know is, that why this thing happened with my device? There's enough storage available and everything was working smoothly but then why?
2 Comments
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J
Sometimes it may happen due to high CPU/RAM usage.The pop up view was running in background and was highly using your CPU so it freezed out your screen.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
Are you sure about it? Even when I put my phone to charge, my phone wasn't charging as well when this thing happened.
0 Likes