Original topic:

VOLTE

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 08:29 PM)
girishyem
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
Did Vodafone Idea stop volte service in Samsung j7 prime? I was enjoying  VOLTE service in the device , but for a week I was not getting the volte service.when I complained  to Vodafone Idea they  replied me that it was due to poor signal in our location.... But VOLTE is not working in metro cities in this device..... Actually what is the problem???
3 Comments
monilv
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
vodafone has the network issue all over india. i was also using the same earlier but I've ported to other. there's no problem in your phone. there's an network issue in it, so don't wry. just check once that your network setting has been set to volte/3G/2G for both the sim.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
it's available in j7 prime as it was .....but it will work area wise ..check availability in your area and if it's abled but not coming then please contact with network provider
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes