Original topic:

Samsung j7 pro is experiencing message sync problems

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 08:57 AM)
buletin
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
I have been using  sm-j7pro with 1UI android 9.0 .
This device  is experiencing  network  coverage  issues,  message  sync problems,  and other social  media direct  messages  loading  problems  (Such as On Instagram, late notification on Facebook messager). 
I have updated the Instagram  app to the latest version but it didn't  help . For account  or app problems  I have been following  the instructions  from  YouTube and some websites that gives solutions but still this is not helping. 
I came to know  the Samsung  is releasing  UI 2.0 witb android 10. But my device  is in the list of updating  process . 
I am experiencing  fingerprints sensor issues . this is normal  for mid range phone. 
But the main thing is synchronisation not working. Even though  my internet  is close as 2 meters  and the internet  is running  smoothly  on my other devices but sm-j7 pro is encountering  no internet  connection .
I hope team would solve  our problems.
11 Comments
Black98600
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
I would recommend you to backup your data and do a factory reset.
buletin
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
i did but it didn't work
0 Likes
ROHITKORPAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
samsung is not providing android 10 update to galaxy j7pro.
buletin
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
ok.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
time to buy new phone

buletin
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
sounds good
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
I will recommend you to send Samsung a feedback listing all the issue you're facing with your device through the Samsung Members app. I hope you'll receive the perfect solution from the Samsung team.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy J

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Check the mentioned issue in safe mode.

2- Check for the latest device O/S (Settings > Software Update > Download updates manually).

3- If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

buletin
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
The above steps were performed and the issue is no more.:)
It didn't solve immediately after performing above steps . It took a day however there is wifi scanning issues. I have to manually open wifi settings and as soon as I open the settings mean while it starts scanning and shows available networks.
0 Likes