Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy j8 having wifi issue

(Topic created on: 11-25-2022 02:00 PM)
zaid0786
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Hello dear Samsung members I'm having some issues with the wifi connectivity in Samsung Galaxy j8 (2018). My phone doesn't support 5ghz (5g) wifi connections. 🤷‍♂️ And google says that Samsung Galaxy j8 supports 5ghz connectivity. 

If anyone else facing the same problem or if someone have the solution please let me know in the comment. 🙏
3 Comments
Galaxy J
Not supported 5 ghz brother. Google says wrong information
Darshan19
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Check this !! It's not mean 5ghz means 5g wifi !! 👍Screenshot_20221125-213535_Internet.jpg
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Forget the Network: Go to apps screen >Settings >Connections > Wi-Fi >Wi-Fi network >Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

* Reset Network Settings: Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes