Original topic:

One year of J8.

(Topic created on: 07-17-2019 05:37 PM)
FarhanAshraf
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
On 17th July 2018,I purchased Samsung Galaxy J8. There was a new trend going in the market back then which was about the new age displays. I was confused between Redmi Note 5 Pro & Galaxy J8. Redmi Note 5 Pro had more features & less price than Galaxy J8 but I still went with Galaxy J8. The reason for this decision was 1) My love for Samsung Experience UI (One UI❤) 2) Samsung service support 3) Brand name 4) lesser bezels than RN5 pro. There was a huge difference between SD 636 & SD 450 but I didn't buy this phone for gaming then but downloaded PUBG Mobile just a few weeks later. Until now, I have never experienced any type of slowness or lag or any other problem in Pubg Mobile in Balanced setting Medium frame rate & it really surprises me even today. The battery also works like a charm even after intense gaming of 3-4 hours every day. The only complaint I had back then was that it didn't support dual Volte which prompted me to consider RN5 Pro once again because both of my sims are postpaid and data on one sim was going waste but just after 4 months on 15th November 2018,we recieved an update for dual volte which was never supposed to come as it was said that SD 450 does not support it but Samsung made it possible  for us & we are now enjoying Dual Volte also. Thank You Samsung ❤
3 Comments
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
its myth that J8 does not support dual VoLTE on it .. its has an inbuilt LTE Cat.6 2CA (2CA means upto Dual carrier aggregation ) Modem which is capable to provide that.

you might misguided by some online blog or information

ref:

0 Likes
FarhanAshraf
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Yes J8 supports Dual Volte. At the time of launch,this feature was not available.
0 Likes
Adarsh4
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
volte 1 and volte right top corner
0 Likes