Original topic:

J7 NXT yellow triangle while charging

(Topic created on: 06-21-2019 02:31 PM)
changgogoi
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
I dont know whats that mean ... can anyone explain ?? Charging stopped working after the yellow tringle showed ... but then I unplugged and reolugged the charger and its again charging ..

But can anyone explain what this icon means ... 

is this charging port error ??

15 Comments
AdityaAbhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
I would suggest you to reboot your phone so that u would be able to recognise whether this a firmware related problem or hardware related. If ur fone reboots normally and works fine except charging issue..then this might be the charging port problem or any hardware related issue.
0 Likes
changgogoi
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
after I unplugged and replugged its works again charging .. and its working fine now .. actually 2 days ago I calibrated my battery .. 1st day was good .. 2 day was like stopped at 75 while charging with this icon then I unplugged and replugged and again charging works
0 Likes
AdityaAbhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Its a firmware related issue. Just do a simple step. Switch of your fone. Remove ur battery. Wait for 10 to 20 seconds...now put it in and reboot. All kinds of firmware and hardware calibration will work fine. Do not trust on any third party apps for battery calibration. This process works for every android fone. Enjoy !!😀
0 Likes
aprilmilnes0323
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

What if you can't remove the battery? My samsung galaxy j7 crown has a battery that can't be removed, you can't take the back cover off at all.

0 Likes
changgogoi
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yess 😉
0 Likes
Stockwell
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

I'm using a third party charger, it used to work fine, then my phone started charging really slowly, I used my friends charger and that charger worked perfectly. Because I have no money for another charger I've been using my old one. I went to sleep and charged my phone over night, when I woke up I see the yellow earning sign , I switched my phone on and to my relief it was working.. now everytime I charge my phone overnight it does the same thing and when I turn on my phone it's only on 90% do you think resetting my phone will help

0 Likes
AdityaAbhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
which charger ur using ? Samsung original or any third party ?
0 Likes
changgogoi
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yesss samsung orginal the one I got with the handset ... this occurs after 2nd day of calibration process ...
0 Likes
Stockwell
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

I'm using a third party charger, it used to work fine, then my phone started charging really slowly, I used my friends charger and that charger worked perfectly. Because I have no money for another charger I've been using my old one. I went to sleep and charged my phone over night, when I woke up I see the yellow earning sign , I switched my phone on and to my relief it was working.. now everytime I charge my phone overnight it does the same thing and when I turn on my phone it's only on 90% do you think resetting my phone will help

0 Likes