Original topic:

How to change ringtone in J7 Pro??

(Topic created on: 08-15-2017 03:10 PM)
ViratK
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
When you try to change ringtone in j7 pro device , it will redirect you to Microsoft One drive application.
Then you have to necessarily create account in microsoft one drive application.Then you have add to your ringtone on cloud service. Then after all this long process. You can set ringtone in j7 pro.

1)But my question is why this such long process??

2)Why there is no direct option in file manger to set as ringtone option?~

samsung team why you skip this basic .

Fix this bug

And answere my question-
*How to set ringtone in J7 Pro*????
0 Likes
3 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
ViratK
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy J
Thanks for quick response. I appriciate the community forum service. I have contacted to samsung Chat service via my galaxy app. They told me go to settings-app -three dots-reset app preferances. After doing this process i got my solution regarding ringtone setup. Thank you My galaxy app . And sansung Chat service via My assistant section in My galaxy app.
Corby
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
I don't know about the nougat but try this
make a folder named Ringtone, add the desired ringtone to that folder, check in settings if your ringtone appears there or not..
0 Likes