Original topic:

Galaxy j7 Pro ringtone volume issue

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 12:57 AM)
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
Anyone who can help me I will be really grateful to that person.
 my father is using j7 Pro his mobile was updated with Android Pie version and now after that he is facing a slight problem which is none other than low ringtone volume automatically.

Everything I have tried to fix it from soft reset to hard reset, but nothing all the setting have been seen but a big, what happens basically whenever he increases ringtone volume, when a phone comes it rings normally, but after that when second phone comes, there is no ringtone. Only the phone is vibrating because the phone is set in vibrating and ringtone together.
Now if anyone of my friends out there has solved this mystery please please tell me. 
My dad loves his phone. I want to change his phone, because when ever I call he does not answer and says that I could listen to the ringtone. The end result volume down. 
Please brothers help. 
4 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
is there any pocket mode in call settings in your mobile?
if you know please tell me or go to settings >call settings and check
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy J
nope I checked it. none. I wish they would have given this. I guess in the latest update they have hidden this.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
so as of now you can try any app from playstore like, "volume control " to overcome this situation
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes