Original topic:

Camera issues in J7 pro

(Topic created on: 10-14-2017 09:42 AM)
Debashish
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
In j7 pro there are 13 megapixels of both camera but front camera is not feeling like 13 megapixels and the if I set auto flash in front camera I will take one picture then it reset to no flash mode...so please chake out the problem and fix it...
I appreciate the Rear camera...there are good picture quality in it...I'm happy about Rear camera but not for front camera...
0 Likes
7 Comments
Ysh
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
it's not depend on megapixels it's depend on camera apprature & software
0 Likes
Debashish
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
update the software
0 Likes
Rohitz
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
shayd update se thik ho jaye...😥
0 Likes
Debashish
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
haan
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
Debashish
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
ohk
0 Likes
Galaxy J
The Front camera of J7 pro always take out of focus pictures when try to take group selfies. The camera only focus the person who take the picture and rest of others are out of focused. This is due to the DEPTH OF THE FIELD setting of the front camera.
This is not the specific issue of my device. This problem persist in all J series smartphones of Samsung.
Please take this issue seriously. Lot of users are complaining. But still no positive response from Samsung. You can solve this problem in your next update.
Please help and take this issue seriously and hand over this concern to Your Top Authority.
Thank you.
Mob: 8893845319
Email: vineethkoshyjohn@gmail.com
0 Likes