Galaxy J
My Samsung j7prime bluetooth not working properly 
0 Likes
2 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1. Menu>apps>settings icon>connection>scroll until you get more connection settings>nearby device scanning>turn it on.

2. Reset app preferences:
Apps screen>Settings>Apps>More option or on three dots at the top right corner of the screen>Reset App Preferences.

3. Try to connect your device:
1. Open the settings app>connections>Bluetooth.
2. This screen will display all the devices you have connected to in the past as well as all available devices.
3. Tap on the device you wish to connect.

Please note: Most Bluetooth devices need to be actively paired to be displayed as available devices. To turn on Bluetooth pairing refers to the instructions for your specific device.

4. If the issue still persists, try to connect the Bluetooth device with another smartphone. If the same issue persists then, it means there is a problem with the Bluetooth device.

5. If the issue has not been resolved then clear paired list: Apps> settings>connection and turn on Bluetooth>setting option along with the paired device>unpair.

6. If the issue still persists, clear the cache and data of Bluetooth app data.
Apps>settings>apps>Filter and sort>show system apps>Tap on "OK">>search and type "Bluetooth">Bluetooth>storage>clear cache(Note: Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app) >>Clear data(Note: Clearing the data will reset the app to factory default settings. Any personal settings saved on the app will be removed)>>Tap on "OK"

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Arjun567
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
My bluetooth is not open
Halp me please
0 Likes