Original topic:

Battery Issue

(Topic created on: 06-22-2018 09:35 AM)
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy J
It is the battery back up of my J7 Nxt which is 7 months old. Yestarday at 11:00 pm, the battery was 30%.... Today at morning after getting up from my bed when I check my phone for the 1st time at 9:00 am...it shows 18%.... And Due to the S Power Planning, Maximum Power Saving Mode was turned on..... Why It happens???? Can anyone suggest me something to resolve this issue? Should I visit any Service center? The Screen on time is 5 hours 13 mins 11 seconds.... It consumes 568 mAh battery.... Is the discharge of the battery is normal???cf98b947-6fe3-4423-9f10-aeceab2518fb.jpg
fe23cc4a-6cdb-4078-9a19-303bedb11d8c.jpg
0 Likes
4 Comments
simham
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
see device screen resolution and device idle for it consumes more something samdung patch is required to update 100% it is device problem not os or application or others
0 Likes
simham
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
contact smsg admin or service to be clear
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We would like to inform you that Screen on Time is the number of hours the screen was on. It will work for all users who are using the screen for example – browsing, watching movies, playing games etc and this parameter just gives you an idea about the usage pattern of the person using the phone. The battery usage depends upon the application running in the device. The estimated battery usage time may vary depending on your device settings and operating conditions.
Next time if you face such type of issue in power saving mode, we required the device log to check the issue and fix it. You can provide logs within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
TANGO1998
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
ok how do you get 41h what?
0 Likes