Original topic:

Auto call recording file name format

(Topic created on: 11-21-2020 08:53 AM)
SatyaRajesh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Hi friends
          I have observed one issue in the Samsung auto call recording feature, 
I have selected some users as a auto call recording but when I go to view the call recording I am not able to view properly because call recording is showing as first name after that contact name after that date and time but we need to show the contact name first is there any e option to change the file name format fot auto call record
4 Comments
ravindrabargale
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

This is a big problem that prevents users from conveniently storing and searching the stored calls. It defeats the very purpose of storing the calls. There is no use storing the call files beginning from Call recording that makes all the calls appear the same. One naturally wants to find one's calls by the caller name that is not displayed in limited space.

Samsung_1E3hMpR
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

Samsung team any plans to provide this feature from usability perspective? Apart from that we should be able to access the recorded calls from the call history 

Sumollss
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

Is there a possibility to change the "defect"name of the file name from a record call in a Galaxy S22?

PareshbhaiShahPP
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
Need to change the structure of the filename.
Present structure makes it difficult to retrive the call recordings...
0 Likes